Roman’s Decem Xpress rapid bespoke service is for key products in the Decem range, this range features 10mm thick glass and the shower enclosures stand at a height of 2000mm.
Our unique service provides a rapid turnaround of bespoke products, from the date ordered it will take only 7 to 10 days to be delivered. The Decem bespoke service is applicable on the Decem Hinged Door with One In-Line Panel suitable for alcove fitting. All you have to do to request the bespoke delivery service is download the Decem Xpress pdf from our Downloads and Guides section on our website, www.roman-showers.com. The downloaded pdf includes 5 easy steps to order your bespoke product, including an easy to complete order form.
The 5 Easy steps to ordering your bespoke product are:
- Measure the top, middle and bottom of your alcove
- Compare your measurements with the adjustments from the standard Decem product range – see table 1 on the Decem Xpress order form
- If your measurements sit comfortably within the standard product adjustments, please refer to the standard Decem brochure, if not continue onto the remaining steps of this bespoke service
- Complete the table 2 on the Decem Xpress order form by entering your measurements in the boxes provided
- Using table 3 on the Decem Xpress order form, select the door hardware style and choose the special in-line panel size which is closest to your bespoke alcove size and complete the order form which is table 4 on the Decem Xpress service pdf.
In step 5 you need to choose your hardware option, you can either choose curved or square.
All of the Decem Hinged Doors included in the Decem Xpress delivery service are standard and are approximately 700mm wide with a 630mm opening. Every Roman product incorporates Roman Ultra-Care glass protection system as standard, to promote easy cleaning and lasting clarity and sparkle of the glass.